Team communication is vital for all teams and sending a Group Message is a perfect blend of getting a message out to the rest of the team as well as getting a group conversation started.
- Select the message bubble on the Top-Right hand side.
- Press the green Message button.
- The select the check box called Create a group message.
- This will then give you a Group Name box where you can enter the Name of your Message Group.
- Next Select the Coaches, Staff and Players you would like in the Group Message.
- Once finished selecting who you would like in the Group Message, press the Create group message button at the Bottom-Right.
- You should now see a new Message box appear at the Bottom-Right. All there is to do is enter your first message for the group.