Repeat Notifications are great for sending out reminders and weekly/daily notifications. They can be sent out as often or as little as required.
- Select the Management Tab at the top of the ILG Sports web portal menu.
- Next, select Notifications on the sub menu.
- Then select Repeat Notifications. This will provide an overview of all Repeat Notifications you have setup.
- To add a new Repeat Notification, press the green +ADD button on the Top-Right.
- Once the Create Notification section is available enter your Message in the Message box.
- Then select the Participants, this will determine who will receive the Notification. You can select Coaches and Players individually or select a Group. To learn more about creating Groups click here.
- Next, click the check box next to Is repeat notification. This will bring up Weekdays and Time.
- Select the day you wish the repeat notification to appear and then a time.
- Once everything has been completed. Select the green Confirm button at the Bottom-Right and this will add the Repeat Notification to the system.
Setup Repeat Notifications (Method 2)
- Select the message bubble on the Top-Right hand side.
- Press the blue Notification button.
- This will bring up the Participants and a Repeat Notification? Check box. Select the check box.
- This will bring up Weekdays and Time. Select the day you wish the repeat notification to appear and then a time.
- Next Select the Groups, Coaches, Staff and Players you would like in the Repeat Notification.
- Once finished selecting who you would like in the Repeat Notification, press the blue Create notification button at the Bottom-Right.
- You should now see a Create repeat notification box appear at the Bottom-Right. All there is to do is enter your notification and press enter.